Full Time Field Crew Instrument Operator
Become a part of our field crew, providing survey support on a variety of projects throughout Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island. Applicant must be able to work in a team environment as part of a field crew assisting with the performance of
- Boundary Retracement
- Topographic Surveys
- ALTA/NSPS Land Title Surveys
- Existing Conditions Surveys
- Construction Layout
- Lot Staking
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Three to five (3-5) years of experience as a member of a survey field crew.
- Ability to perform and work as part of a two-man field crew utilizing Carlson data collectors and Leica robotic total stations.
- Self-motivated, organized, and a good decision maker.
- High school diploma (required)
- Clean and Valid Massachusetts Driver’s License (required)
- OSHA 40-hour safety course is a plus.
- SIT Certification is a plus, but not required.
To apply for this position, please submit a letter of interest and resume to email@example.com
NO PHONE CALLS OR RECRUITERS